moo - I ♥ u

Friday, June 17, 2011

I arrive at work to find this little parcel sitting on my desk


Have any of you heard of moo.com??


Well if you haven't, it is one of the cutest design and printing companies out there. I was so lucky that I managed to score some free business cards from them.


The cards I ordered were their standard business cards. They also have rounded cards, mini cards, postcards, greeting cards and even stickers!

I received 50 cards in total for free, only paying for shipping cost (thank you Royal Mail for being so economical *grins*)


There is a promotional black strip at the bottom of the front of the cards. A small price to pay for such high quality printing.


When these cards run out, I will definitely be looking at ordering some (non-promotional) cards from Moo!

What do you think of them?

0 comments: