retouching wonder

Tuesday, June 21, 2011


my retouching rates - mention this blog for a 25 % discount on all orders!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


I absolutely adore working on Photoshop. Be it retouching images or creating artworks, I can be working away on it for hours.


yes this girl was gorgeous to begin with, but there's something just absolutely stunning about symmetry. 


this is a little collection of retouch work I have completed for a range of clients the world over

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a collection of digital artworks...once upon a time these started as run of the mill photos!







If you are after your images retouched or worked into a new work of digital art please do give me a bell :)

You can check out more of my portfolio by either visiting my Model Mayhem page or visiting my carbonmade page

0 comments: